Three   steps   to   apply |
Select established topic listed under
Ongoing submission-topics   ( make changes as needed )
propose a new topic i.e. define Focus, Who may submit, Promo. Details in THIRD STEP below.
Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter Issue.   It takes about ten months to publish one issue.
Based on past experience, we suggest to do PROMO at least three times.
|| FE application deadline
|| 1st PROMO
|| 2nd PROMO
|| 3rd PROMO
|| May - June
|| September- October
|| August - September
|| November - December
|| February - March
Email your application
as MS-Word-doc-file type attachment to:
Compose your attachment as follows.
Complete all entries: a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i.
- Your name, academic position, institution, email
(repeat the same for co-editor or editorial intern )
- Issue: Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter
- Month of your 1st PROMO & 2nd PROMO & 3rd PROMO
- Topic's title
- Focus - length one or two paragraphs
- Who May Submit
- Article submission deadline
- PROMO - identify minimum seven ways to promote your topic i.e. name specific
email discussion group, listserve, association website, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
- Do you have any questions?    NO/YES (ask)