If not all YES, go to Procedure, Requirements, Deadline & Editorial Policy
When your answer is YES to all six steps & you meet EARLY submission deadline, we
guarantee to review your article in 6-9 weeks.   Otherwise, expect review in 2-4 months.
- My submission is identified by a keyword listed under Calls for Papers
- When authors hold copyright, AEQ welcomes papers
I understand there are differences in aims, results, conclusions, and format
- derived from doctoral study, practicum or a larger underwritten research.
- presented at a conference, symposium, or workshop
- resulted from project, research conducted under a grant or fellowship
between said writing and academic articles in AEQ.
I made appropriate changes.
- Paper's length (abstract, text, references) is 2000 - 3000 words; and adheres to the
sample manuscript layout.
There are no mathematical symbols or foreign script .
- Submission is a clean copy - free of metadata, hidden text, and header/footer
- Submission is made by e-mail
as an attachment in MS Word DOC or DOCX
file, size less than 100 KB,
- In order to receive reviews, I must sign and return by postal mail or e-mail
Manuscript Authentication & Copyright Agreement.
We may disregard received submission when author’s name and
verifiable academic affiliation (full postal address) are missing from the email
AND/OR when you fail to observe all “Six simple submission steps”
- Impact Factor
ResearchGate RG Journal impact 0.43
- Indexing and/or Full-Text
Google Scholar author citation metrics lists
for   "Academic Exchange Quarterly"
- Academic Exchange Quarterly archives published articles, in print and digital format,
in multiple places around the world
to guarantee long-term preservation..... for example:
- The British Library
has the full set of Academic Exchange Quarterly print edition, 1997 – present.
Explore The British Library: How Do I Order/View Items file opens in PDF
- Academic Exchange Quarterly, 2000-2007, full text articles are available also from
Cengage Learning – Questia and Gale:
- Academic OneFile
- Expanded Academic ASAP
- Expanded Academic ASAP International
- Infotrac OneFile
- Academic Exchange Quarterly, 1997- present, free selected full-text articles are available
from Wayback Machine
is operated by the nonprofit Internet Archive.
- Many College and University Institutional Repositories subscribe to
"Academic Exchange Quarterly" print edition
but collections are limited to their faculty and students
Academic Exchange Quarterly print edition
since 1997 a subscription based journal
has authors and readers in 50+ countries
AEQ print/paper edition =
wide global recognition
CALL FOR PAPERS: 26 topics to choose from
WHEN ACCEPTED: publication in print and OA
Contact Academic Exchange Quarterly by email, postal mail or phone
Thank you for considering Academic Exchange Quarterly print edition for your professional needs.