If not all YES, go to Procedure, Requirements, Deadline & Editorial Policy
When your answer is YES to all six steps & you meet EARLY submission deadline, we
guarantee to review your article in 6-9 weeks.   Otherwise, expect review in 2-4 months.
- My submission is identified by a keyword listed under Calls for Papers
- When authors hold copyright, AEQ welcomes papers
I understand there are differences in aims, results, conclusions, and format
- derived from doctoral study, practicum or a larger underwritten research.
- presented at a conference, symposium, or workshop
- resulted from project, research conducted under a grant or fellowship
between said writing and academic articles in AEQ.
I made appropriate changes.
- Paper's length (abstract, text, references) is 2000 - 3000 words; and adheres to the
sample manuscript layout.
There are no mathematical symbols or foreign script .
- Submission is a clean copy - free of metadata, hidden text, and header/footer
- Submission is made by e-mail
as an attachment in MS Word DOC or DOCX
file, size less than 100 KB,
- In order to receive reviews, I must sign and return by postal mail or e-mail
Manuscript Authentication & Copyright Agreement.
We may disregard received submission when author’s name and
verifiable academic affiliation (full postal address) are missing from the email
AND/OR when you fail to observe all “Six simple submission steps”
- Impact Factor
ResearchGate RG Journal impact 0.43
- Indexing and/or Full-Text
Google Scholar author citation metrics lists
for   "Academic Exchange Quarterly"
- Academic Exchange Quarterly archives published articles, in print and digital format,
in multiple places around the world
to guarantee long-term preservation..... for example:
- The British Library
has the full set of Academic Exchange Quarterly print edition, 1997 – present.
Explore The British Library: How Do I Order/View Items file opens in PDF
- Academic Exchange Quarterly, 2000-2007, full text articles are available also from
Cengage Learning – Questia and Gale:
- Academic OneFile
- Expanded Academic ASAP
- Expanded Academic ASAP International
- Infotrac OneFile
- Academic Exchange Quarterly, 1997- present, free selected full-text articles are available
from Wayback Machine
is operated by the nonprofit Internet Archive.
- Many College and University Institutional Repositories subscribe to
"Academic Exchange Quarterly" print edition
but collections are limited to their faculty and students
Academic Exchange Quarterly print edition
since 1997 a subscription based journal
has authors and readers in 50+ countries
AEQ print/paper edition =
wide global recognition
IMPACT FACTOR: 5-6 by Google Scholar Metrics,
see 15 publications with Academic Exchange Quarterly
in the 5th entry.
Contact Academic Exchange Quarterly by email, postal mail or phone
Thank you for considering Academic Exchange Quarterly print edition for your professional needs.