Academic Exchange Quarterly (AEQ) Manuscript Authentication & Copyright Agreement
E-MAIL TO email@example.com
Cut-and-paste the above text into your e-mail; we do not accept attachments.
In place of Author's Signature type the first sentence of your article's Abstract.
The wording must match exactly. This will be your electronic signature.
POSTAL MAIL TO
Academic Exchange Quarterly
P.O. Box 131    Stuyvesant Falls, NY 12174    USA
- Author is not permitted to make any modifications.
Please complete five fields A, B, C, D, and E
- In signing this form, each author acknowledges that she/he
has read and understands AEQ Procedure, Requirements, Deadline & Editorial Policy
- The undersigned, with the consent of all authors, identified by last name(s)
warrants that the submitted manuscript titled
AEQ Submission # C__________
is the original work (1) written by said authors (2) has never been published in its present form
(3) currently is not under consideration for publication elsewhere
(4)and was never submitted to AEQ.
- This manuscript does not contain any libelous or otherwise unlawful material or
infringe on any third party's intellectual property rights or any other rights.
- By submitting a manuscript for consideration the authors
agree to the following.
Any communication between authors and AEQ (including any attachments)
contains confidential information intended solely for a specific purpose
e.g. paper's eligibility for publication, and is protected by law.
Any disclosure, or distribution of said communication, or the taking of any
action based on it - would be deemed a breach of confidentiality,
and is protected by law.
- Furthermore, in consideration of the Academic Exchange Quarterly reviewing,
editing and accepting the manuscript for publication and distribution
worldwide, the undersigned author(s) hereby transfers the right to publish
the work in whole or in part in
- Moreover, the author agrees with AEQ in giving the following two copyright clearances
(1) Teacher free copyright clearance
(2) Teacher or college Internet or Intranet repository of academic papers copyright clearance
- The author retains the right to reuse any portion of the article
in future works... without any fees or restrictions
- When published, the author is
- free to present said article at any workshop,
seminar or conference
- free to reprint said article in a book
or another journal provided that AEQ is listed as original publication.
- free to use it at will
- In the event the aforementioned manuscript is not accepted or is not published
within one year after acceptance, this agreement becomes null and void.
- The undersigned, in case of more than one author, hereby declares:
I will be serving as the corresponding author for this manuscript.
My co-authors and I have agreed to the byline order and to submission of
the manuscript in this form.
- I CERTIFY, UNDER PENALTY OF LAW, THAT THE STATEMENTS ON THIS
Manuscript Authentication & Copyright Agreement ARE TRUE
Author's Signature D__________________________________________________________
The AEQ Way__
order your FREE challenge coin