Academic Exchange Quarterly, Editors' Choice an open access publication,
selected full-text articles or abstracts are FREE to all (authors and readers) and available 24/7
Other publishers charge a fee.
- Academic Exchange Quarterly Spring 2013 COMPLETE-PRINT-EDITION Order Copy
- Action Research: Bridging Theory and Practice Abstract
Nicole Mills, Harvard University, MA
- Diversity and Teacher Preparation ZEITGEIST ESSAY
Kevin Krahenbuhl, Dakota State University, SD
- Critical Multiculturalism for Immigrants of Color
Gilbert C. Park, Ball State University, IN
- An Epidemic Simulation in a Public Policy Course
Jacki Fitzpatrick, Texas Tech University, TX
Erin Kostina-Ritchey, Texas Tech University, TX
- Examining Online Debate and Discussion
Penny Pennington Weeks, Oklahoma State University
- Achievement and the Myth of the Helicopter Mom
Christina Cipriano Crowe, Northeastern University, MA
- Language Economy as Evidence of Learner Autonomy
Jonathan R. White, Dalarna University, Sweden
- Academic Accuracy 2.0: Ensuring Quality in the Internet Era
J.R. Reagan, Johns Hopkins Carey Business School
- Academic Exchange Quarterly Winter 2012 COMPLETE-PRINT-EDITION Order Copy
- Lesson Study: Collaboration for Improving Teaching Abstract
Tamara Sniad, Temple University, PA
- The Value of a Liberal Arts Education ZEITGEIST ESSAY
Galan M Janeksela, West Virginia University Institute of Technology
- Getting the Writing Center into FYC Classrooms
Kevin Dvorak, Nova Southeastern University
Shanti Bruce, Nova Southeastern University
Claire Lutkewitte, Nova Southeastern University
- A Museum, Department of Education Partnership
Lynn Kelting-Gibson, Montana State University
Kimberly Karsted, Montana State University
Angela Weikert, Museum of the Rockies
- Tutoring, Jouissance, and Correction Static
Daniel Lawson, Central College, IA
- Training Manuals and Reflective Practice
Kate Pantelides, University of South Florida, FL
Laura A. Ewing, University of South Florida, FL
Karen Langbehn, University of South Florida, FL
- Self-Reflection on Undergraduate Teaching
Max Kopelman, Touro College, NY
Markus Vayndorf, Touro College, NY
- Academic Exchange Quarterly Fall 2012 COMPLETE-PRINT-EDITION Order Copy
- Continuing the Conversation with Social Media Abstract
Hans P. Kellogg, Ball State University, IN, et al...
- A Dialogic Process for Exploring Societal Issues ZEITGEIST ESSAY
Denise McDonald, University of Houston, TX
- Walk with Me: A Qualitative Research Journey
Sharon L. Moore, Athabasca University, Canada
Katherine J. Janzen, Mount Royal University, Canada
- Online Opportunities for Business Courses
Mikelle Calhoun, Georgia Southern University, GA
Britton McKay, Georgia Southern University, GA
- Engaging Students: Strategies for Digital Natives
Katherine J. Janzen, Mount Royal University, Canada, et al...
- Learning Styles in a College Japanese Class
Masako Hamada, Villanova University, PA
- Educators’ Experiences Teaching Leadership
Heath E. Harding, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, IL
Gina S. Matkin, University of Nebraska – Lincoln, NE
- Teacher Candidate Age at School Entry
Scott Robinson, UH Manoa, HI
- Academic Exchange Quarterly Summer 2012 COMPLETE-PRINT-EDITION Order Copy
- Broadcast Journalism Lessons in Video Games Abstract
Ryan Rogers, University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill, NC
- Racism: A Difficult Dialogue ZEITGEIST ESSAY
Paul G. Wright, California State University, Monterey Bay
- Enhancing Communication Skill in Diverse Learners
Andrea Morgan-Eason, LaGuardia Community College, NY
- Impact of Communication on First Year Teachers
Debra Lynn Patterson, California State University Fullerton
- Working with Adolescents More Productively
Elizabeth Wadlington, Southeastern Louisiana University
Fabian Elizondo, Birkman International, Inc.
Patrick Wadlington, Birkman International, Inc.
- Leadership on Committees in Higher Education
Marilyn Koeller , National University, CA
- Highlighting in Language Teacher Education
Tamara Warhol, University of Mississippi
- Educational Twinning Across Continents
Yehuda Peled, Western Galilee Academic College, Israel
and Ohalo Academic College
Carol Lloyd Rozansky, Columbia College Chicago
- Children in Action: A Hands-On Psychology Lesson
Lawrence M. Preiser, York College of The City University of New York
- Academic Exchange Quarterly Spring 2012 COMPLETE-PRINT-EDITION Order Copy
- Teaching a Large-Scale Database Course Abstract
David L. Buckner, Oklahoma State University, OK
Patricia Lamphere Jordan, Oklahoma State University, OK
- “Technogogy” and Faculty Development ZEITGEIST ESSAY
Bruce Kelley, The University of South Dakota, et al...
- Web 2.0 and Part-of-Speech annotation in ESL
Gloria Branca ITIS “E.Fermi” – Fuscaldo (Cs) - Italy
- Oral Activities for Novice Language Learners
Kristi Hislope, North Georgia College & State University, GA
- An Assessment Plan to Study Student Learning
Carla Beeber, Kingsborough Community College, NY
Loretta Brancaccio-Taras, Kingsborough Community College, NY
- Social Media Use By Students With Disabilities
Jennison Asuncion, Adaptech Research Network, Dawson College, Canada, et al...
- Mind the Gap: Creating Mental Representations
Elizabeth Watson, Rider University, Lawrenceville NJ
- The Interdisciplinary Approach: Its Impact
Deborah McCarthy, Southeastern Louisiana University, LA, et al...
- Development of a Collaborative Writing Group
Rachel Noll, Northern Kentucky University, et al...
- Academic Exchange Quarterly Winter 2011 COMPLETE-PRINT-EDITION Order Copy
- Pedagogical Model Effects Social Change Abstract
Lyn Dart, Texas Christian University, TX, et al...
- Swing Out, Studios, and Safety: Writing as Dance ZEITGEIST ESSAY
B. Cole Bennett, Abilene Christian University, TX
- Information Literacy in Art History
Rhonda L. Reymond, West Virginia University, et al...
- Collaboration for College Teaching Improvement
Marilyn Lockhart, Montana State University
- Building a University-High School Collaboration
Loren Spice, Texas Christian University, TX, et al...
- Composing Collaboration: An Integrative Pedagogy
Russell G. Carpenter, Eastern Kentucky University, et al...
- Instructor E-mail as Relational Maintenance
Maran Subramain, Western Michigan University, et al...
- Writing Center Sustainability Through Research
Bryna Siegel Finer: Southern Vermont College, et al...
- Teacher training through a parent's perspective
Lisa M. Dimling, Bowling Green State University, OH, et al...
- Differentiating Maximum Values in Writing Centers
Janet Boyd, Fairleigh Dickinson University, et al...
- Academic Exchange Quarterly Fall 2011 COMPLETE-PRINT-EDITION Order Copy
- Early Childhood Teachers’ Efficacy Abstract
Shin Ji Kang, James Madison University, VA
- Service-learning Among a Purposive Cohort Abstract
Tyler Tapps, Oklahoma State University, et al...
- Student-centered instruction and student affect Abstract
Catharine C. Knight, University of Akron, et al...
- Learning Communities, Success, and Perceptions Abstract
Deborah Balzhiser, Texas State University-San Marcos, et al...
- Korean “Model” Immigrants in a High School Abstract
Gilbert C. Park, Ball State University, IN
- Outsmarting Pop Culture’s “Be Stupid” Pedagogy ZEITGEIST ESSAY #4886
Kelly S. Bradbury, College of Staten Island (CUNY), NY
- BSN Students' Perceptions of Service Learning
Kristin Whitty, Southeastern Louisiana Universityet, et al...
- Where is the Virtual Water Cooler?
Susan C. Londt, Ball State University, IN, et al...
- Adult Learning with Audience Response Systems
Deborah K. Anderson, Midwestern University, Downers Grove, IL
- Growth of Online Education in a Community College
Katherine M. Conway, Borough of Manhattan Community College, CUNY, et al...
- Intercultural Blogs in Study-Abroad Contexts
Per Urlaub, University of Texas at Austin
- Academic Exchange Quarterly Summer 2011 COMPLETE-PRINT-EDITION Order Copy
- Academic Exchange Quarterly Spring 2011 COMPLETE-PRINT-EDITION Order Copy
- Academic Exchange Quarterly Winter 2010 COMPLETE-PRINT-EDITION Order Copy
- Academic Exchange Quarterly Fall 2010 COMPLETE-PRINT-EDITION Order Copy
- Academic Exchange Quarterly Summer 2010 COMPLETE-PRINT-EDITION Order Copy
- Academic Exchange Quarterly Spring 2010 COMPLETE-PRINT-EDITION Order Copy
- Academic Exchange Quarterly Winter 2009 COMPLETE-PRINT-EDITION Order Copy
- Academic Exchange Quarterly Fall 2009 COMPLETE-PRINT-EDITION Order Copy
- Academic Exchange Quarterly Summer 2009 COMPLETE-PRINT-EDITION Order Copy
- Academic Exchange Quarterly Spring 2009 COMPLETE-PRINT-EDITION Order Copy
Previous Issues: 2008 - 2007 - 2006 - 2005 - 2004 - 2003
RAPID INTELLECT GROUP INC Inc.
MCMXCVII - MMXIII
Editors' Choice: abstracts or full-text articles are recognized for one or more of the following.
The above examples, in no particular order, are from recent reviewers' recommendations.
In order to be considered for Editors' Choice, early submission is recommended.
Editors' Choice articles are likely to become leading articles in a print edition
(titles may appear on journal's cover).
- demonstrates a useful practice that teachers from all disciplines would benefit from
- describes classroom attitudes and behaviors from various perspectives
- formulates a novel and interesting idea that appears to be a very effective teaching tool
- illustrates ideas that can be applied to other disciplines and courses
- offers succinct and clear style, enjoyable to read
- provides exposition and explicating both sides of the issue
- motivates teachers to rethink how they communicate directions and expectations
- exemplifies current scholarly trends
- deals with a significant, vital issue in education
- adds to our knowledge of the challenges in helping ‘behind the times’ faculty
- makes a significant original contribution to the field
- contains elements which have general application
- presents an innovative approach toward dealing with significant teaching issues