Areas of particular interest include:
Submissions must be written in English but may address any language. We will consider theoretical papers, research reports and case studies.
We are particularly interested in increasing
submissions in pedagogy (e.g., tried and true
recipes for success in the classroom, theoretical and
practical overviews of classroom activities,
discussions of methodologies for language-learning
today, etc.). Submissions are welcome in all areas
of language teaching and research, from the
Classics, to English, and foreign languages.
- Second-language acquisition
- Pedagogy and classroom research
- Applied linguistics, sociolinguistics, semantics, pragmatics, lexical studies
- Language for specific purposes (LSP), language for science and technology (LST)
- Teaching English to speakers of other languages (TESOL)
- Teacher development, language policy and planning, course and syllabus design
- Composition, rhetoric, translation.
Who May Submit:
Faculty, administrators, librarians and graduate students.
Please identify your submission with keyword: LANGUAGE-4
Academic Exchange Quarterly print edition
since 1997 a subscription based journal
has authors and readers in 50+ countries
AEQ print/paper edition =
wide global recognition
IMPACT FACTOR: 5-6 by Google Scholar Metrics,
see 15 publications with Academic Exchange Quarterly
in the 5th entry.