Thanks for selecting Academic Exchange Quarterly for your professional needs.
32 calls for papers
Teaching and Learning American English
To be published in Academic Exchange Quarterly subscription-based print journal
in one of the three open-access venues, OA , free to all -- authors and readers.
American English - OA
American Academic English - OA
WAAE - OA
We invite submissions (ARTICLE or ESSAY) from faculty, administrators, graduate students.
For details read entry #14 Format and Style Requirements
ARTICLE submission -- choose one of 3 above OA options and discuss any topic listed in CFP (2-32) below
Observe Six simple submission steps
and Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter   Publication Timeline.
ESSAY submission -- choose one of the four options listed under (1)
- ESSAY, any subject, text length limit 1000 - 2500 words, containing one of the following:
i. book review/summary - book published in 21st century and available to download in PDF for free
ii. dissertation review/summary - dissertation published in 21st century and available to download in PDF for free
iii. thesis review/summary - thesis published in 21st century and available to download in PDF for free
iv. article(s) review/summary - article(s) published in 21st century and available to download in PDF for free
Key words "download in PDF for free" is of importance
as essay's main audience are college teachers,
librarians in foreign countries with little
or no funds for any purchase…..
- Approaches to Language
- Computer Aided/Assisted Language Learning
- Critical Thinking
- Cross Cultural Education
- Curriculum Issues and Directions
- Distance Education
- Distributed Education
- East Asian Learners of English
- Educational Technologies: Innovations, Experiences and Outcomes
- Effective Practices for Struggling Readers
- Effective Reading Instruction
- Enhancing Student Academic Success
- Expanding the Language Teaching and Learning Knowledge Base
- Faculty Development
- Improving Student Outcomes
- Knowledge in Literacy Instruction
- Language, Education and Society
- Language Teaching and Learning
- Learning Technologies
- Media Literacy
- New Media Literacy
- Role of Language in Society and Education
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Second Language Acquisition and Pedagogy
- SOTL meta-pedagogy
- Student Perceptions, Beliefs, or Attitudes
- Web-based distance education
- Writing Center Issues and Practices
- Writing Center Theory and Practice
Accepted ESSAYS are uploaded monthly to this webpage.
Help WAAE reach 2019 goal to locate suitable "free" content.
2018 - 2019