HOW-TO Useful information for K-16 teachers
Planned publication date
Email questions to
with AEX HOW-TO in the subject
to be selected soon
CONSIDERED articles   –   in no particular order
- 5587-5j Developmental Mentoring: Connecting the Dots by Joyce W. Fields, Columbia College, SC, et al...
- 5465-4z Using Technology to Detect Plagiarism by Edward J. Lazaros, Ball State University, et al...
- 5533-4z Writing-Intensive Chemistry and the Arts by Derek A. Bruzewicz, Queensborough Community College, NY
- 5537-5v Overcoming Challenges in Distance Education by Stephanie Smith Budhai, Neumann University
- 5526-4z The Paperless Writing Center: The Effective Paradox Abstract by Christopher W. Thurley, Gaston College, NC
- 5517-4z Pearls of Wisdom for Beginning Teachers by Denise McDonald, University of Houston – Clear Lake
- 5460-4l Promoting Effective Teaching by Samuel Cotton, Ball Statue University, IN, et al...
- 5458-4l How to Succeed with Asynchronous Online Delivery by Edward J. Lazaros, Ball State University, IN, et al....
- 5516-5v Learning Metacognition with Exam Wrappers by Janet L. Kourik, Webster University, MO
- 5502-4j Reading Strategies for Secondary Science Teachers by Deidra Spencer & Jana Bouwma-Gearhart, Oregon State University, OR
- 5459-4l How to use Cognitive Psychology when Testing by Cameron Davidson & Edward J. Lazaros, Ball State University, IN
- 5433-4v Teaching Corpus Linguistics in Freiburg, Germany by Irina Martynova, Chuvash State Pedagogical University, Russia
- 5350-3z Essentials of a Public Library Marketing Plan by Marwin Britto, University of Saskatchewan, Canada
- 5414-4v Ways To Protect Students From Online Predators by Timothy Baghurst, Oklahoma State University, et all...
- 5395-3z Using Reflective Exercises in Tutor Training by Peggy Johnson, Saint Mary’s University, MN
- 5406-3z Don’t Knock the Hustle: HBCU Writing Center Life by Karen Keaton Jackson, North Carolina Central University
- 5397-3z Staying Rogue: On (Not) Having Tenure-line Status by Crystal L. Mueller, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
- 5353-3j Authentic and Collaborative Writing Strategies by Brianna Strahler, Butler Area School District, PA
- 5347-3j Effective Online Search and Evaluation Strategies by Marwin Britto, University of Saskatchewan, Canada
- 5326-3j The Use of Wikis in Online Education by Edward J. Lazaros & Cameron Davidson, Ball State University, IN
- 5312-3l Teacher Commentary Via Speech Recognition by W. Keith Duffy, The Pennsylvania State University
- 5310-3j Encouraging Respect and Acceptance of Differences by Edward J. Lazaros & Cameron Davidson, Ball State University, IN
- 5314-3l Teaching Evolution through Opposing Viewpoints by Nelson Nunez Rodriguez, Hostos Community College, NY, et al...
- 5210-3v Dealing with the Label: I Am/Am Not a Feminist by Michelle Napierski-Prancl, Russell Sage College, NY
- 5293-3v Teaching Strategies and Value for STEM Courses by Virginia Gravina, Oklahoma State University, et al...
- 5241-2z Lesson Study: Collaboration for Improving Teaching by Tamara Sniad, Temple University, PA
- 5187-2z Writing Center Training through Triangulation by Bonnie Devet, College of Charleston, SC
- 5101-2l A Process for Student Focused Course Improvement by Gertrude P. Pannirselvam, Southern Illinois University
- 5153-2j Creative Problem Solving in Technical Writing by Yuejiao Zhang, University of Texas-Arlington
- 5103-2l Transforming Students through Service Abroad by Rebecca H. Pisano, Towson University, MD
- 4981-2l Elevating Emotions in the Classroom by Daniel F. Shapiro, California State University, Monterey Bay
- 5058-2v Leadership on Committees in Higher Education by Marilyn Koeller , National University, CA
- 4979-1z Exploring the Role of Translation in SLA by Emilia Di Martino & Bruna Di Sabato, Università Suor Orsola Benincasa, Italia
- 4876-1j Teaching a Large-Scale Database Course by David L. Buckner & Patricia Lamphere Jordan, Oklahoma State University, OK
- 5019-1z Information Literacy in Art History by Rhonda L. Reymond & Beth Royall, West Virginia University
- 5009-1z Blogging in a Health Communication Class by Roxanne Parrott, Penn State University, Pennsylvania
- more coming.....