Academic Exchange Quarterly
PO Box 131
Stuyvesant Falls, NY 12174   USA
WE   CAN   ACCEPT   ONLY   POSTAL   DELIVERY
You can call this line 24 hours a day.
Please, leave a message including your email address. Do not ask us to call you back and play phone-tag.
Sound Instruction - book order forms
- Volume 3, 4, 5, 6
Volume 7, 8, 9, 10
Volume 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
- Article/Chapter in Sound Instruction series paper copy @ $22.00, includes postage.
- Article/Chapter in Sound Instruction series copy in PDF format @ $19.00
Writing American Academic English
Academic Exchange Quarterly print edition
since 1997 a subscription based journal
has authors and readers in
AEQ print/paper edition =
wide global recognition
G   u   i   d   e   l   i   n   e   s
f   o   r
S   u   b   s   c   r   i   p   t   i   o   n
A   g   e   n   c   y
In order to avoid subscription errors like length of subscription,
shipping address, amount paid...
we ask you to observe the following:
- Agency ought to limit customer shipping address to four lines -
each line max 27 characters, including spaces.
- AEQ does not accept orders with hidden (blind) recipient's postal address
e.g. c/o subscription agency.
Agency must reveal "end user"
- AEQ is glad to extend to any Subscription Service Agency one of the following price discounts
Example 50 subscriptions total discount 30% (10 + 20) = $2835
- 50% discount for more than nine hundred subscriptions at the time of order
- 40% discount for more than five hundred subscriptions at the time of order
- 30% discount for more than three hundred subscriptions at the time of order
- 20% discount for more than one hundred at the time of order
- 10% discount for less than one hundred subscriptions at the time of order
- Subscription Agency must provide mailing list on CD or PDF file for one hundred or more subscriptions
please arranged USA addresses in zip code order, foreign addresses by country
- Subscription agency discount applies only to annual subscription @$189.00 each
- Annual subscription can start anytime of the year,
Request subscription by year/quarter
(Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter)
- Payment must arrive not later than one month before subscription starts.
- Spring   end of   January
- Summer   end of   April
- Fall   end of   July
- Winter   end of   October
- Make check in US $, drawn on a US bank, payable to "Rapid Intellect - AEQ"
Send your order to AEQ postal address on this page.
C   l   a   i   m   s
- All subscription errors must be reported in writing by postal mail within sixty
days of the occurrence.
- Failure to receive any number of the AEQ must be reported in writing by postal mail
of scheduled delivery if claim is to be recognized.
- When this journal can show proof of shipment - agency will not hold AEQ liable
for lost shipment.
- Damaged claim must be reported in writing within sixty days of the occurrence.
Take pictures of the damage journal and mail or email to:
-- Academic Exchange Quarterly, PO Box 1131 , Stuyvesant Falls, NY 12174 USA
We will send replacement, free of charge.
You must retain the damaged journal and packaging until the claim is resolved.
Because, in some cases, we may ask for both a photograph and the damaged journal.
- Failure to observe AEQ guidelines may result in suspension and/or
refusal to accept
any new orders from a particular subscription service agency.
Canadian and Foreign Checks
This journal accepts checks drawn on foreign
banks in U.S. dollars which are payable through
a bank in the United States, and have MICR
(magnetic ink character recognition) encoded
with the U.S. bank's ABA (American Banker's
Association) routing and transit number at
the foot on the left side of the check.
For details read Wikipedia article
to this journal
may be tax
collect a vendor
& tax form, send
copies of both
to AEQ postal
on this page.
Said request must
include name and
title and phone
number of the person
making the request,
The mailing label
has the expiration date.
errors must be
sixty days of
Teacher or college
Internet or Intranet
All sales are final,
no return or exchange.
The scholarly reputation of Academic Exchange Quarterly
derives from the composite success of its
3600+ published authors